THE ULTIMATE REBOUNDAIR REBOUNDER: PORTABLE, QUARTER-FOLD HIGH QUALITY REBOUNDER
PLUS 3 FREE GIFTS
- The Custom Carrying Case ($35 value)
- Airport Pull Dolly ($40 value)
- Al Carter’s World Lecture Audio CD* ($10 value)
FREE SHIPPING from Factory*
- Up to $55 or more savings on shipping for lower 48 states if shipped direct from factory.
- *Shipping charges apply if shipped from retail store in Austin, Texas
- Our mini trampolines feature a limited lifetime warranty – good for all components
- Lifetime Warranty and Free Replacement on EVERY component.
- Up to 400-lb. user weight on the Quarter-Fold, The Ultimate Rebound™.
- Full 40″ diameter
- Height: 10″
- Weight: 28 lbs
- The frame is guaranteed to confidently support up to 400-lb. user weight
- New, safer spring-to-mat connection. “Little feet and big toe friendly,” designed with your safety in mind.
- Guaranteed maximum structural integrity, the Quarter-Fold (frame folds twice, legs fold under).
- ReboundAIR has developed the BEST springs on the planet! Featuring the highest caliber Soft-Bounce springs available to provide the perfect balance between the mat firmness with just the right amount of jump response and joint-friendly soft-bounce resilience. The wide-belly, 3 tier-tapered shaped springs creates an ideal bounce which promotes body alignment and prevents ankle pronation. The ReboundAIR™ has larger, longer and stronger springs than competitor brands.
- Permatron™ mat, with double-sided, reinforced circumference bands. Meticulous workmanship to withstand 400-pound user weight and guarantee decades of regular use.
- The most innovative, safe, durable, PATENTED hinges on the planet; rounded and internally bolted to prevent spring cover tears that are so common with other brands. Read more about our revolutionary hinge design.
- Fitted legs that unlock and fold for easy storage of your ReboundAIR™ rebounder, even on the Standard model.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
START REBOUNDING TODAY!
*ABOUT AL CARTER AND THE BEGINNING OF REBOUNDING: Recognizing that his family’s exceptionally good health, superior strength, and other benefits were somehow connected to his professional work on the trampoline, Carter set out to discover the positive effects of rebounding on the human body. His research resulted in the start of a new industry. He is the inventor of the ReboundAIR Rebounder.