Benefits of Rebounding (Jumping) on a Rebounder (High quality mini-trampoline) for JUST 10 minutes per day:
Imagine, a piece of exercise equipment that can, in just 10 minutes per day, strengthen the entire body from the inside out; increase circulation, improve digestion and elimination, melt away fat, strengthen the heart, improve cell efficiency. Stimulate body functions; thyroid, endocrine system, adrenals, strengthen muscles and bones, release stress and help you live a longer more productive life. One piece of equipment for all age groups to improve the immune system, fight diseases and reverse the symptoms of aging.
Whereas most exercise works by applying weight to specific muscles or groups of muscles, rebounding increases weight on every cell and muscle all at the same time. A 10 minute a day program applies an increase of weight on everycell of your body nearly 100 times each minute. Every muscle, bone, connective tissue, ligament, tendon, even the collagen and the skin. As a result the entire body starts to tone and firm up.
Dr. Morton Walker, author of Jumping for Health, lists over 30 health benefits to Rebounding:
- Increases your balance and coordination.
- Lessens your chances of cardiovascular disease.
- Increases your production of red blood cells.
- Aids in lymphatic circulation.
- Strengthens your heart and other body muscles.
- Lowers your resting heart rate.
- Lowers your cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Stimulates your metabolism.
- Improves your vision.
- Promotes your body’s growth and repair.
- Increases your breathing capacity.
- Circulates more oxygen to your tissues.
- Tones your glandular system, especially the output of your thyroid.
- Expands your body’s capacity for fuel storage and endurance.
- Increases your muscular vigor and the tone of your muscle fiber.
- Reduces your headaches, back pains, and other aches caused by lack of exercise.
- Improves your digestion and elimination.
- Allows for deeper and easier sleep and relaxation.
- Stimulates better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
- Lessens fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
- Improves your immune system.
- Tends to slow down your aging process by stimulating each cell
- Reduces your chances of obesity.