ReboundAIR Rebounders Specifications
- Lifetime Warranty and Free Replacement on EVERY component.
- Up to 300-lb. user weight on the Standard and Half Fold ReboundAIR™, up to 400-lb. on the Quarter-Fold, The Ultimate Rebound™.
- Full 40″ diameter
- Height: 10″
- Weight: Standard (No-Fold) and Half-Fold – 34 lbs, Quarter-Fold – 28 lbs
- Virtually indestructible metal frame with baked-on, high-gloss enamel paint (the frame is dipped, not sprayed). Standard and Half-Fold
- The frame is also guaranteed to confidently support up to 300-lb. user weight, up to 400-lb. on the Quarter-Fold, The Ultimate Rebound™.
- New, safer spring-to-mat connection. “Little feet and big toe friendly,” designed with your safety in mind.
- Guaranteed maximum structural integrity, even for the Half-Fold (frame folds in half, legs fold under) and Quarter-Fold (frame folds twice, legs fold under).
- ReboundAIR has developed the BEST springs on the planet! Featuring the highest caliber Soft-Bounce springs available to provide the perfect balance between the mat firmness with just the right amount of jump response and joint-friendly soft-bounce resilience. The wide-belly, 3 tier-tapered shaped springs creates an ideal bounce which promotes body alignment and prevents ankle pronation. The ReboundAIR™ has larger, longer and stronger springs than competitor brands.
- Permatron™ mat, with double-sided, reinforced circumference bands. Meticulous workmanship to withstand 300pound (Standard and Half-Fold) and 400pound (Quarter Fold) user weights and guarantee decades of regular use.
- The most innovative, safe, durable, PATENTED hinges on the planet; rounded and internally bolted to prevent spring cover tears that are so common with other brands. Read more about our revolutionary hinge design.
- Fitted legs that unlock and fold for easy storage of your ReboundAIR™ rebounder, even on the Standard model.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
START REBOUNDING TODAY!